Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Ten Books On My Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is one of my favourites: books on your spring TBR. I love making these little mini-lists of books I want to read this spring. I've got a couple of categories I'm looking at:



from the library:
In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware

Finders, Keepers by Stephen King

The Widow by Fiona Barton
thanks to whoever reviewed this earlier this year (bellezza? joy?) I will be the first of 30 to get the book at the library. Cool being ahead of the crowd!

The Evening Chorus by Helen Humphreys
after reading The Frozen Thames and The Lost Garden, I must read more Humphreys. 

from my shelves:
Her by Harriet Lane

The Leftovers by Tom Perrotta

series reading:
Poppet by Mo Hayder

The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith

from the Bailey's Prize for Women's fiction:
A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson
I love Atkinson's writing, but tried to listen to this one last year. I'll attempt again but with paper book.

My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout
I was glad to see a Strout book on the list this year, after Olive Kitteridge and The Burgess Boys, she's a reliable author