Tuesday, March 21, 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books on my Spring TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish each week. The topic last week was Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR List. I totally missed this one last week but it's my favourite lists to do each quarter so I'm making my list a week late. Oops! My books consist of nonfiction, mysteries from a series, Canadian authors, and audiobooks I have on request.



Massey Murder: A Maid, Her Master, and the Murder Trial that Shocked a Nation
by Charlotte Gray

Icarus by Deon Meyer
Book #5 in Benny Griessel series set in South Africa

Field Notes: A City Girl's Search for Heart and Home in Rural Nova Scotia
 by Sarah Jewell
Canadian Nonfiction

Seinfeldia by Jennifer Keishin Armstrong
Nonfiction audiobook about Seinfeld!

The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter
Gets me up to date on Will Trent mystery series, audiobook

Knucklehead by Matt Lennox
Canada Reads longlisted book

Shrill by Lindy West
Nonfiction feminist book

Hag-Seed by Margaret Atwood
Audiobook on request, Canadian, and
Bailey's Prize long-listed book

The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
book club book

The Tiger: A True Story of Vengeance and Survival
by John Vaillant
Nonfiction, Canadian author